What is Cannabinoid?
CBD Science Facts
Usage of cannabis had always been a controversial topic for centuries. But in the recent past, countless research and debates have undergone regarding the use of cannabis and its effect on the human system. Although the legalization of cannabis and marijuana happened in some parts of the world, it is still embraced with controversies and CBD Oil. Cannabis exhibits a variety of properties;
- One such property is the mind-altering effects, something cannabis is famous for.
- The presence of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) in the cannabis is the reason behind the mind-altering effects in the human system.
- There are receptors (CB1 and CB2) in our brains to receive THC and creates mind-altering effects.
- THC in cannabis mainly attaches to the CB1 receptors.
- The other property of cannabis is medicinal.
- The medicinal properties of cannabis are mainly caused by CBD (Cannabidiol).
- The latest research proved it that CBD Oil doesn’t have any mind-altering effect and it possesses many crucial medicinal properties like anti-inflammatory properties, lowering anxiety disorders, fighting cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.