What is CBD Oil? Cannabinoid Oil Science Facts
Benefits of CBD Oil: CBD Oil is extracted from Hemp. Hemp is the least processed form of the cannabis and contains the maximum presence of CBD.
- CBD Oil has many medicinal properties.
- It is a natural pain reliever and has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- It can be a blessing to people who are suffering from chronic inflammation.
- It also has the properties to lower anxiety disorders, fighting cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, etc. Despite
- its natural origin and has many medicinal properties, it is banned in many states.
- It is only allowed to use when it is prescribed by certified physicians.
What is CBD Hemp Oil?
Usage of cannabis had always been a controversial topic for centuries. It was more about the state and religious morality in the olden times. But in the recent past, it took a scientific turn.
- Countless research and debates is going on regarding the use of cannabis and its effect on the human system.
- Although the legalization of cannabis and marijuana happened in some parts of the world, it is still embraced with controversies.
Cannabis exhibits a variety of properties;
- One such property is the mind-altering effects, something cannabis is famous for.
- The presence of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) in the cannabis is the reason behind the mind-altering effects in the human system.
- There are receptors (CB1 and CB2) in our brains to receive THC and creates mind-altering effects.
- THC in cannabis mainly attaches to the CB1 receptors.
- The other property of cannabis is medicinal.
The medicinal properties of cannabis are mainly caused by CBD (Cannabidiol).
In the past, researchers believed that CBD attaches to CB2 receptors in the brain and cause mind-altering effects, but the latest research proved it otherwise and they found out that it possesses many medicinal properties without any attachment of the hallucinogenic properties.